Suggestions for high quality slim UPVC/PVCU

parky

Hi,

Please can anyone suggest a few manufacturers of high quality slimline UPVC windows and doors? I've looked a Veka and I love the look and clean lines of the Flushsash, but am concerned that they are quite thick. 

We live in a 1950s semi which currently has quite old white UPVC windows installed. We'd love to get aluminium all round but sadly it's not an option due to cost. As we can only afford to initially do a few windows (in our kitchen and first floor extension) it'd also be good to know that the manufacturer will continue to offer the style in a few years time. 

Any suggestions most welcome, even if it's literally just a brand to google!

Thanks

This is the second post this week saying you would like ally or ally clad but it’s too expensive. 

Have you had any quotes. 

I have just had all my windows for my place and after I had got the quotes for triple glazed ally clad I decided to take the quote to a local upvc window company. 

He looked at the quote and the sizes and said it probably wasn’t worth him quoting as I would only save 10-15% on the quote I had. 

You never know they may be cheaper than you think

i had budgeted £40,000 for windows and they came in at £26,000 so cheaper than I expected.