Borrowing MVHR balancing kit from buildhub

Finally need to get my ass in gear and balance my MVHR (with @SteamyTea, s kind help) and so I need to ask to be put on the “borrow” list for  this kit. Hoping to do it in the next month or so. I will PM my address to whoever needs to send it to me.

Also need to ask if anyone has any tips on the best way to do this, no point in re inventing the wheel! ( @ProDave I have the same unit as you so you you may have some ideas I can scam!).

• 2 years later...
12 hours ago, TimCx said:

Is the forum balancing tool still available? If so I would like to borrow or rent it? can anyone help?

Check out the tool loan forum: 

Unfortunately, two of the three units have gone missing in action, so we're about to implement a deposit system.

Post over in the thread above and I'll add you to the list for the tool.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jack said:

Check out the tool loan forum: 

Unfortunately, two of the three units have gone missing in action, so we're about to implement a deposit system.

Post over in the thread above and I'll add you to the list for the tool.

Hi Jack thanks but I cant see the link I get 'Sorry, we can't show this content because you do not have permission to see it.'

I guess I need to do something?

1 hour ago, TimCx said:

Hi Jack thanks but I cant see the link I get 'Sorry, we can't show this content because you do not have permission to see it.'

I guess I need to do something?

Just for any others following, this discussion has moved to PMs.