MVHR vent location

19 minutes ago, dogman said:

That was my idea of using the service void on MBC homes. The air tight layer is the OSB inner skin for walls or the airtight membrane for roof this is then battened out by mbc as a service cavity

I know, we have one built just like that! :D

I was more thinking of the ceiling void where, as you say, the membrane is accessible.  I suppose the difficulty is getting the duct up there in the first place.  Do you have space to make one wall a little thicker and use it to run all the vertical ducts to somewhere from which they can head in the required directions along the ceiling membrane?

Incidentally, it's worth checking the rear depth of the outlets you plan to use.  At best you'll need the duct diameter plus a bit more, but worth checking.

It was the windows that caused us the issues with air tightness, not the duct work and this all rectified now.  The duct was all insulated as well, prior to the isnsulation being pumped on and the heating and cooling functions work fine with our MVHR this way. We used 93mm duct all the way throughoout our house