Suppliers that hold EPS100 Sheet in stock

IanR

I'm short of a a few sheets of EPS 100, preferably 100mm thick. Anyone know who may stock it in the South-East.

Trying to find it locally today, rather than ship it from the other end of the country.

Jewsons and Travis Perkins just stock EPS70.

Kay-Metzeller, whose factory is 5 miles from me, doesn't "supply direct..." and can't tell me who they do supply the EPS100 too.

Any ideas for others I should call?

Thanks.

Give MBC a call and ask whether they'd consider letting you buy some from them.  They use loads of it in their builds.

I'd mention ebuild and the new forum.

No idea whether they can help, but worth a shot if you're desperate.

They buy in bulk from Kore, and if our experience is anything to go by they seem to over-order from time to time.  We had a big stack of left-over 100mm sheets sat on site for a couple of weeks, until I suggested insulating our garage with them.

19 minutes ago, JSHarris said:

They buy in bulk from Kore, and if our experience is anything to go by they seem to over-order from time to time.  We had a big stack of left-over 100mm sheets sat on site for a couple of weeks, until I suggested insulating our garage with them.

They had quite a bit left over on ours too, and asked if we wanted to keep some of it.  In the end they took it for another job.

I believe that providing storage space for materials like this is actually another of the drivers behind the UK factory.

Thanks for the ideas, I tried all except MBC (thought it a bit cheeky as I chose a different route), but to no avail.

My groundworks guys did however find a Kay Metzeller re-seller that by luck already had an order in with them, and was willing to tack my few sheets on to their much bigger order. They're ready for collection tomorrow morning.