16mm to 15mm adaptor for UFH

Pete

Has anybody used these adaptors as I need to use some to rig up a test kit for my UFH and they do not sell the inserts separately?I only need two but have 10 pipes to test and have not connected the manifold yet as not sure of final height position so would like to test the pipes now. When I have looked at them I think you would be able to re-use them instead of having to buy quite a few as the 16mm end that goes onto the UFH pipe has a bit that inserts in the pipe with a split olive on the outside and then the securing nut.TIA

The 15mm copper to 16mm pex al pex elbows I've used:

20161210_223126

My diy UFH loop test kit. Mains onto the short bit of copper. Let it run up to 3bar and bleed into a bucket via the clear tube. 

SAM_3338

SAM_3340

You're welcome to borrow it. Runs off mains pressure.

Edited by Onoff

25 minutes ago, Onoff said:

The 15mm copper to 16mm pex al pex elbows I've used:

20161210_223126

My diy UFH loop test kit. Mains onto the short bit of copper. Let it run up to 3bar and bleed into a bucket via the clear tube. 

SAM_3338

SAM_3340

You're welcome to borrow it. Runs off mains pressure.

Thanks mate, not sure I can afford the postage of those stairs as they look like an integral part of the setup! Have ordered some eurocones and will try my air test kit so may be coming back to you if this fails