Quik glide windows

nod

I recently posted a topic

Same title Regarding this award winning window manufacturer based in York and Concert

I had no takers so I guess no one has any experience of them

Ive since had a detailed quote back for sash windows bifolds French doors and two composite doors

Around 8k less than I expected The brocher looks great as you would expect We are going to make a trip up to there showroom to make  sure that the quality is also good 

May be worth checking out there website quikslide.co.uk

Gary  

On ‎02‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 18:20, nod said:
On ‎02‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 19:33, warby said:

I think this is the correct website: https://www.quickslide.co.uk/

I recently posted a topic OOPS I forgot the www.

Same title Regarding this award winning window manufacturer based in York and Concert

I had no takers so I guess no one has any experience of them

Ive since had a detailed quote back for sash windows bifolds French doors and two composite doors

Around 8k less than I expected The brocher looks great as you would expect We are going to make a trip up to there showroom to make  sure that the quality is also good 

May be worth checking out there website quikslide.co.uk

Gary  

11 hours ago, Vijay said:

I got a quote from Quickslide and they were nearly 3k more than this company http://cwgchoices.com/    I don't know where you are or what windows you're after, but I would highly recommend the guy I've been dealing with - Nick Rudd 07703-193583

Thanks for that Vijay Ive seen a very similar sash windows on there site It wouldn't hurt to get another quote