Two Dormer Bungalow self builds South wales

Our_Valleys_build

49 minutes ago, Our_Valleys_build said:

One for me and my mrs and one for my father in law

Ah, that's cool then. You may have to keep all of the VAT reclaim receipts separate as I don't believe you can do a reclaim for 2 properties on the one form unless you know different? In fact it might be worth you giving HMRC a ring and say that you are building 2 properties at once and ask how you need to split the invoices for the reclaim. I assume you are building the properties both at once rather than one after the other? It would seem much more efficient to order materials for both properties rather than try to order separately. Assuming you're not building on a supply and fit basis that is.  

On ‎18‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 18:21, newhome said:

Ah, that's cool then. You may have to keep all of the VAT reclaim receipts separate as I don't believe you can do a reclaim for 2 properties on the one form unless you know different? In fact it might be worth you giving HMRC a ring and say that you are building 2 properties at once and ask how you need to split the invoices for the reclaim. I assume you are building the properties both at once rather than one after the other? It would seem much more efficient to order materials for both properties rather than try to order separately. Assuming you're not building on a supply and fit basis that is.  

im build one hes doing the other, yes two seperate vat reclaims we will be doing, and both building at the same time

• Like 2