Bathroom led's

CC45

Hi all,  while I wait for a few items to arrive I thought I'd get some 2nd fix electrics done - the one area I'm not sure on are the bathroom led's.  I've bought cheap ones in the past and while I've not had any real probs with then, I'd be happy to go a bit more upmarket for the bathroom  - so does anyone have some good recommendations for led's suitable for fitting into bathrooms.

Thanks in advance.

Feature lighting or main downlights?

I've gone Aurora Enlite for the downlights and cheap seats  (LAP) for the pocket lights but bought a second kit for spares and made sure it's all accessible for replacing. The LED strip alongside the bath is an eBay special.

1 hour ago, CC45 said:

Hi @Onoff - I assume they were the enlite e5?  Seen some online for about £8 without the bezel, which is a lot better than the screwfix price.  Did you go for the cool white?  If so whats it like?

☺️

Yes, E5 8W in the ceiling and a 4.5W in the cupboard on a door switch.

I wanted cool white and expected SWMBO to kick off and want warm white but she loves them as do I. Easy to fit and loop in/out spring loaded terminals. 

The eldest lad reckons they're a bit bright for him when he's lying in the bath. When I fit the Quinetic dimmer he can dim them down! :)

Got mine here:

https://www.ledbulbs.co.uk/enlite-e8-8w-fixed-dimmable-fire-rated-led-downlight-cool-white

Edited by Onoff

tidy - was going for the e5 https://www.directtradesupplies.co.uk/product.php/188708/enlite-e5-fixed-4-5w-dimmable-ip65-fire-rated-led-downlight--cool-white-?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8te5_u303AIV2PZRCh2zjg1QEAQYAyABEgI92fD_BwE  I don't really need the power - I've got a few there and think it will be OTT with 8w.  Cool white rather than warm white.  have you powered them up in anger - good?