Plot planning address is different to postal/delivery address.

I think I have erred with my first few VAT reclaimable invoices.

The plot got planning permission with a group of 4 properties under one address. However my plot's postal address is on another road because it faces a different way which is significant for deliveries. I have used a mixture of addresses to date.

Will this cause trouble later?

Edited by epsilonGreedy

I doubt it, just include an explanation in a covering letter. You can provide evidence of both addresses. I had 4 addresses for my claim; my original Kent address, a rental flat, the plot reference address and later the proper house name and address. The important thing is that it’s your name on the invoice. 

I had a mix of receipts with the plot address and our old house address and it didn't cause any problems.  I think some of the ones addressed to the plot had two different addresses, too, because initially we used the planning permission address, then changed it as that was the wrong post code for the plot (the original planning permission related to the person that originally owned the plot).

I didn't get any questions about addresses from HMRC at all, and I'm pretty sure that some of the receipts may not have had any address on at all.