Top access shower wastes

Not sure if I'm imagining things but I seem to remember someone recommended some shower tray wastes that are fully accessible from the top so if anything goes wrong down the line there is no need to get underneath the shower tray.

If so can anyone point me in the right direction?

Cheers

Just bought this McAlpine one.

A very good unit, finishes flush, chrome plated solid brass and a huge top access bucket ( hair trap ) for easy full cleaning. 

Most other 90mm wastes have a sort of mushroom cover which is elevated, sitting on plastic prongs. They don't last long if you inadvertently step on them. I'll be buying the above from now on, and bin / sell the crap ones that usually get supplied with the trays. I'll take some pics tomorrow. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Nickfromwales said:

Just bought this McAlpine one.

A very good unit, finishes flush, chrome plated solid brass and a huge top access bucket ( hair trap ) for easy full cleaning. 

Most other 90mm wastes have a sort of mushroom cover which is elevated, sitting on plastic prongs. They don't last long if you inadvertently step on them. I'll be buying the above from now on, and bin / sell the crap ones that usually get supplied with the trays. I'll take some pics tomorrow. 

Cheers nick you are a star.