Andeh Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago (edited) After a career setback over the summer, I needed a project so built myself an outdoor shower. it works really well. Id like to still be able to use it over the winter when I truly hate myself, but I'm trying to think of ways of winter proofing it. The hot and cold feed are in 25mm walk thick insulation outside, and 10mm thick through the unheated single garage. My concern is around the valve mechanism and how insulate it, per pictures below? I have isolation valves inside the house, and intend to fit drain valves on the hot and cold pipes below shower AND at the lowest pipe exiting the shower valve at the bottom. Just welcome any other suggestions! Edited 3 hours ago by Andeh
Andeh Posted 3 hours ago Author Posted 3 hours ago Will try and post up more pics when I find a way to shrink them below 2mb!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now