Roof Maker

A couple of questions need three roof lights in a hip style roof . The house will be passive quality. Triple glazed Norrsken windows for rest of house . Will have MVHR . So should I just have non opening and electric blackout blinds? Anyone got any views on the Roof maker companies windows over say Velux . Another options ? 

26 minutes ago, Nic said:

So should I just have non opening and electric blackout blinds? 

I'd say yes, it's the one chink I have in my Solar gain mitigation and I wish I'd included blinds on roof lights 

• Thanks 1

I have a large Roof Maker non-opener with electric blackout blind - seems like a very well-built unit and the blind works well. Looks much better than the standard Velux from outside and was simple to fit - though caused lots of scratching of heads as it wasn't a Velux. I fitted it myself in the end and couldn't have been easier.

I have two windows that are collecting dust that I couldn't use as I had measured wrong if you want them (not a million miles from Exmouth) - though they don't have blinds.

• Thanks 1

Sadly I would need the blinds I think and due to a very restrictive planning situation that are a specific size . Thanks though 👍🏼