New window & door quote, reasonable or not?

Hello,

I'm wanting to replace my front and back doors, and replace 6 windows in my place, near Bristol.

5 windows are approx 1.3m wide by 1m high, split into 3 with outer 2 opening, and 1 is 60cmx1m. Plain double glazed white casement windows. The front door replacement would be composite, with a single double glazed panel in the top half, and back door uPVC white and full height glazed.

Just had my first meeting and quote back, and was a bit shocked at the price. They'd come recommended by a couple of colleagues so I was expecting and hoping this would be the only quote needed.

Price for the 2 doors (front door was an Endurance door, rest is Rehau Total 70 profiles) came to £3656, and then including all windows too if I opted for those aswell, the total came to £7170 all fitted etc.

Are these the current realistic fully fitted prices? Last time I had window/door fitted on another property were 4 years ago for Ali frames and triple glazed, and I was expecting quite a bit less. Am I just a bit out of touch with current prices since the rampant inflation of the last few years?

Thanks.

I'd say that looks a bit expensive, by 10-20% the two doors would cost around £2000 to buy including VAT.

Maybe if they split the quote into supply and fitting costs it would help.

Depends on how much work is involved in fitting them.