Nulok Roof wiring - Re-building a 1970's house on Belfast Lough

Re-building a 1970's split roof style house situated in a 1/4 acre plot beside Belfast lough. The project is designed to be as close to passifhaus standards as possible and to be completed end of September 2024. Innovations are the use of Cork insulation sourced directly from Portugal and the use of a Nulok roofing system for my PV.

\the house is situated only 50 feet from the sea and is upside down living with the bedrooms downstairs and living area upstairs with a large cantilevered balcony and huge triple glassed window area to capture the views and changes that we get to the natural light here in Northern Ireland. The house itself once finished will look something similar to a classic HuffHaus, but purely by coincidence.  

I would be very interested in hearing from anyone who has fitted a NuLok system as I've had a few issues getting info out of the supplier.

image.jpeg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MeerkatManor said:

I would be very interested in hearing from anyone who has fitted a NuLok system

I used NuLok, but it was 13 years ago in England. The supplier is no longer trading. At the same time a friend used NuLok with their PV system and was very pleased. We were also happy with the product with the exception that there was some difference in colours of the porcelain tiles, so batch numbers had to be checked.

5 hours ago, MeerkatManor said:

I would be very interested in hearing from anyone who has fitted a NuLok system as I've had a few issues getting info out of the supplier.

Read my stuff and that written by Peter Stark - site search. (In haste)