Single-room MVHR - affordable after all?

Are these things likely to work with efficiency close to what is claimed (88%)?

https://www.econology.fr/extracteur-air-double-flux-econoprime-dfd.html?gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjw1emzBhB8EiwAHwZZxUfYNCLDDGeyKXbT61jEQ-mJwDtcp4l_nM0XAGxf3fgPYK3h9JNteRoC4e8QAvD_BwE

I imagine installation costs double the price or so, but even then things would remain very reasonable.

My situation:

a) I'm towards the end of a long renovation.

b) I have PIV and I'm rather frustrated that double-flux wasn't offered as a possibility early on. It's most likely too late to install central MVHR.

c) I have a habitable (and lived-in) attic that (i) is rather open (one large open space, one room, one bathroom) (ii) most likely doesn't get adequately ventilated by the PIV (there are only skylights, and apparently ventilation exits weren't built into them); the place feels a bit stuffy when hot;

d) On the first floor, I have one large library where in fact does have ventilation exits in the window frame (or so I'm told - I haven't been able to find them); I wouldn't mind closing them, as they lead to a noisy road; I might be able to put a ventilation exit on a side wall.

I suppose a MVHR in each room in the attic does not enter into conflict with the PIV - it would just makes it more or less superfluous, no?

PS. Added advantage if this MVHR-in-the-attic plan works: I'll be able to soundproof the doors in the attic. Right now, there's about 1cm of empty space at the bottom, necessary for the PIV to work (to the extent it works at all).

PPS. Are there single-room MVHR units with filters? I live 10 min away from a highway, so pollution is non-trivial, and then there is pollen.

Edited by Garald