Irrigation pipe to pump issue

As I find new things to avoid finishing the build Iv’e constructed an automated irrigation system .

The issue I have is that black pipe to pump fitting . Tried silicone and ct1 . No matter what ; it works loose and of course water sprouts everywhere bar down the pipe . Any suggestions for something that can be water tight , outdoors and completely submerged ?

IMG_9986.jpeg

IMG_9987.jpeg

Wider diameter hose with a jubilee clip over the pump outlet, then a step down adapter from that into your irrigation system.  Surely got to be something on Amazon or Ali that’ that’ll fit

Edited by crispy_wafer

Just now, crispy_wafer said:

Wider diameter hose with a mobile clip over the pump outlet, then a step down adapter from that into your irrigation system.  Surely got to be something on Amazon or Ali that’ that’ll fit

Yeah I thought about that type of thing . I was concerned that say putting a jubilee clip around the skinny black pipe ( 6mm I think ) to a fitting and then a thick er pipe might be an issue . Skinny black pipe aka irrigation pipe not particularly strong - jubilee might split / dent it ?? .

3 hours ago, crispy_wafer said:

Might be able to get a brass fitting that would reinforce the hose under a clip

Ordering various ‘bits’ off Amazon so I can trial ‘n’ error and then return