New composite door leaking water

Shaq

I have recently had 2 new composite doors installed and both are letting lots of water into the frame and depending on levels of rain its then coming into the house. The frame has 2 drains installed to allow the water to flow out. I have contacted the installer as I don't think that much water should be entering the frame. I understand the seal can not be water tight but each time it rains the water end up in the door frame and it doesn't all flow out. The supplier/fitter is adamant that how they are designed but im not convinced. Any help would be appreciated. I am waiting for him to come out with the supplier but from conversations he doesn't think there is anything wrong.

image.jpeg.304148602d6f7aa96c5f7271c8b36a10.jpeg

Thanks. It's coming from between the door and the frame rather than underneath the frame. The frame is filling with water faster than it is draining out of the holes on the other side. My concern is the ease of water coming into the frame. 

Frame should/will collect any water getting past the seal and then drain to outside. If you open the door you should see drain holes, pour water and it should run outside. If the drains cannot clear fast enough there is a serious seal problem. Take a pick from outside and also bottom of frame with door open