Render or Porch first

I have a bit of a conundrum. I am trying to decide whether it would be too much of an issue if i rendered a new extention (which has the new front door location) before installing an external dual pitch porch over the front door. In an ideal world i'd get the porch built and then render up to the proch roof flashing etc however there are a number of reasons why i want to get the render done first and the porch done later. When the extension was built (concrete block) no lead flashings were installed in the blockwork as i was unsure what porch and size etc, therefore this will have to be retrospectively installed in the blockwork. 

If i get the extention rendered will it be possible to install the porch without undermining the rendered wall or limit the damage to that be locally repaired which won't cost an arm and a leg? A few other options could be:

1 - Install the lead flashing only and render upto to this.

2 - When I render the extension don't render the entire wall where the porch will be installed (This is not a preferred option) 

Thanks nod. It looks like you had the flashing of the single storey already in though? Did you have any issues with the finish up to the windows once these were installed?

49 minutes ago, grahamA said:

Thanks nod. It looks like you had the flashing of the single storey already in though? Did you have any issues with the finish up to the windows once these were installed?

No 

not really My wife and myself fitted the three sets of slider on the Saturday morning and I rendered the reveals in the afternoon It took longer to sheet the new doors up 769E9CF1-33BD-4D9A-892D-F94D59AC784C.thumb.jpeg.f24e4c566d0ae69766dbe09c3cd6d648.jpeg