Need help please

Nic

3 minutes ago, Moonshine said:

i respectfully disagree 😉. The pipes won't need to go through the WC and its doorway, if they are coming up out of the screed into a timber stud wall / recessed cabinet, they can go 'south' into the kitchen (maybe 3 circuits) and spread out, with one circuit going 'north' into WC. This way the heat requirement of the WC is separate to the main living areas and it won't over heat in the WC. 

Everyone has different ideas, I just refuse to go under walls (for any reason), where a mad joiner can drill holes straight into a pipe by not being careful. Also hate small loops as this ends up driving a buffer, bigger manifold for a needless loop, manifold actuators etc.. Trial copy of loopcad will tell you if you are likely to overheat any areas, so any remedial actions can be completed before you install.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Moonshine said:

Be careful where you put the ASHP as if this is where i think it is, there is a neighbour window very close by and this location may not be suitable for noise and MCS020 criteria (if you are going down that route) 

Not sure what mcs020 is and yes there is a window about 5m away … or it’s a long run from the back garden wall where the kitchen is ? Thoughts