Jump to content

Is this just mould or something more sinister?

Recommended Posts

Hello, looking to tear out the plaster under the window sill and came across this green tint between cement and a layer of wallpaper. 


This is in an old edwardian house. 


Would this be just mould or could be something worse like asbestos or other?




Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...