Flat roof access hatch

The flat roof access hatch/window is leaking, original to the house and barely holds together when opened as the hinges are minimal. Not that it requires opening much for access.

The window/hatch is in the attic and is made from timber upstand and it appears to be the glass or frame causing the issue. Although I'm not getting up there in this weather to check.

A) is there any potential repairs? ie resealing the glazing

b) If going down the route of a new thing I'm guessing one larger than the current hole is ok, would be looking at 600x750  And if so any recommendations for value brands?

1 hour ago, ash_scotland88 said:

The flat roof access hatch/window is leaking, original to the house and barely holds together when opened as the hinges are minimal. Not that it requires opening much for access.

The window/hatch is in the attic and is made from timber upstand and it appears to be the glass or frame causing the issue. Although I'm not getting up there in this weather to check.

A) is there any potential repairs? ie resealing the glazing

b) If going down the route of a new thing I'm guessing one larger than the current hole is ok, would be looking at 600x750  And if so any recommendations for value brands?

I got my access hatch from fakro. They had one that wasn't plastic, which I preferred