Plumbing press tool

crispy_wafer

best thing I ever bought.... hope you got jaws with it. I ended up spending close to £1k on jaws for my £80 gun.

AFP101, modified to run on Lidl 12v batteries, angled jaws and a full set of M and U jaws.

Edited by HughF
  • Like 1

Sadly for my wallet I didn't, but I now have a set of M jaws up to 35mm.  Although I only have a big handful of pressing on my own project at the moment, it'll come in handy for when I go to mothers and fix a few jobs for her.  I'm sure it'll keep me in pints and favours from colleagues at work too!

13 hours ago, crispy_wafer said:

Sadly for my wallet I didn't, but I now have a set of M jaws up to 35mm.  Although I only have a big handful of pressing on my own project at the moment, it'll come in handy for when I go to mothers and fix a few jobs for her.  I'm sure it'll keep me in pints and favours from colleagues at work too!

That’s all you really need, M in 15/22/28.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Alan Ambrose said:

I guess I'm still old-school solder ring tech - what do you use that press for? Can it do air hoses?

It’s for copper press fittings for water and gas. MLCP jaws are also available, and that’s also suitable for water and compressed air.