How do I source a vent termination fittings/pipe for this cooker hood outlet ?

Yes there is a part missing, almost certainly specific to that particular hood and not available as a spare part.

If you have just bought it, take it up with the supplier.  If this is an existing old hood, time to get inventive and make something.

23 minutes ago, ProDave said:

Yes there is a part missing, almost certainly specific to that particular hood and not available as a spare part.

If you have just bought it, take it up with the supplier.  If this is an existing old hood, time to get inventive and make something.

Cheers @ProDave

I can get inventive. So long as it's sealed , it'll be good enough? No real safety issues with a none standard vent?  (I won't make it with plastic or cling film haha)

Edited by Fab5Freddy

Simplest form, cut a piece of say plywood to fit the rectangular hole then drill a large round hole to match the ducting.

It will probably be noisier than the proper bit as that would have been some form of tapered transition.

Some more inventive people here would make something on their 3d printer.

4 minutes ago, ProDave said:

Simplest form, cut a piece of say plywood to fit the rectangular hole then drill a large round hole to match the ducting.

It will probably be noisier than the proper bit as that would have been some form of tapered transition.

Some more inventive people here would make something on their 3d printer.

@ProDave I've got a 3d printer but the bed wouldn't really be big enough for anything on this (I doubt) - but if any really inventive people come along later and can see such a possibility , then I'm open to it.

The thought just came to me I might be able to use a tapered dust hood  from a wood working extractor - they end in round exit of roughly similar size? Then some tape on the joint

Or....even better (cheaper) , a rain water/gutter hopper

Edited by Fab5Freddy

These bixings are usually taken up to the ceiling. Then you use plastic ducts, either round or rectangular, through the wall  or through the ceiling, to outside.

Angles or battens fixed to the ceiling will give you something solid and rectangular  to fix to.

The main fan section will usually have a round spigot that takes a standard flexible duct. If not, the vented air will find its way through whatever outlet. you provide.

Cheers @saveasteading

I just found these adaptors from square to round. It might help get a better seal, and cheap too. Various sizes.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kair-Offset-Straight-Rectangular-Adaptor/dp/B004X4S1K0/ref=sr_1_30?keywords=cooker%2Bhood%2Bducting%2Bkit&qid=1696958221&sr=8-30&th=1

Edited by Fab5Freddy

What are the measurements of your rectangle?  I suspect those stock rectangular to round adaptors are way too small.

I like the idea of a re purposed drain hopper.

Take some measurements and visit a builders merchant to see what (nearly) fits.

5 minutes ago, ProDave said:

What are the measurements of your rectangle?  I suspect those stock rectangular to round adaptors are way too small.

I like the idea of a re purposed drain hopper.

Take some measurements and visit a builders merchant to see what (nearly) fits.

Yes, I should have put that in original post.

100mm x 120mm external