2 x LED bulbs fail in room

Andehh

We have two hanging IP65 lights in our bathroom. One of the bulbs started flickering & then over the course of a week failed. I put it down to random bad luck & made a note to replace it.

A week later the other one in the room has gone the same way.

For bulbs that have worked fine for the last 3 months, and should work for 50,000 hours.... then both died strikes me as odd! We have the same light fitting in several other areas, with the same bulb that are fine.

Just random luck? or something else I could check?

Edited by Andehh

Inverter has been off for 20mins,just turned it on and all is fine! Generating again, but still odd! 

I have replaced both led bulbs, one had come back to life (other did this before it fully failed) but when I replaced then the 'working one' was very warm. Not too hot to touch but 'this is quite hot for a LED'. 

I haven't replaced a bulb for donkeys so not sure if it's normal for LED spots? 

Edit... The other bulbs in the light fitting are just as war.! 

Edited by Andehh

I have bulbs failing...they sometimes flicker....go dim for a few weeks, return to full brightness for a bit and then give up the ghost completely. Been happening since day one, in two years I have probably swapped out nearly a dozen bulbs - no idea what the issue is.