Is a Philips Hue bulb likely to work when the fitting is recessed within concrete?

Adsibob

I need to change my driveway lighting. Currently we have Phillips Hue GU10s in some wall lights, which are surface mounted onto the wall. It works well. Some of those wall lights will need to go however, and only in ground spots (uplighting the wall) or in wall spots will work. In either scenario, the fitting will effectively be incased in concrete. The fitting looks something like this:

image.png.24c8bc568dfa0568a8e3042f2fca502f.png

Will the concrete wall/floor all around it interfere too much with the signal, such that I won't be able to control it with the Hue app?

There will be other Hue lights in the driveway that won't be encased in concrete, so they will create a fairly decent mesh, but probably nothing within 3m or so of the ones encased in concrete.

I would image zigbee would be ok with this . I suppose as an experiment you could embed one in concrete just to test . I’m quite surprised with the range of zigbee - I have plenty of concrete and steel in the way .