Do I need a licence to alter?

Ttrev

Leaseholder in a 2-bed ground floor Victorian conversion, 3 flats in the building, flats jointly own freehold and are all owner-occupiers.

I'm planning the following works:

• Replacing the kitchen - I'm not touching entry and exit of external services (gas, water) but will be swapping position of sink and hob, adding a dishwasher and replacing gas with induction hob, so new plumbing and electrical work will be required, including replacing the fuse box to bring it up to current regulations
  • Replacing radiators throughout the flat, all in-situ apart from one which is moving to the other side of a room
  • Plaster skimming some irregular walls
  • New floor (floating engineered boards over existing floorboards, replacing skirting boards).
  • Redecorating throughout

Relevant clause from my lease (drafted 1982 when the house was converted): "Not to make any structural alterations improvements or additions to the Demised Premises nor to erect any new buildings thereon or move any or the landlord's fixtures without the previous consent in writing of the Lessor such consent not to be unreasonably delayed or withheld". Definition of my demise from the lease is attached. There are no restrictions on flooring in the lease.

Questions:

• What constitutes "landlord's fixtures" in particular the current kitchen units, internal wiring and plumbing?
  • Do I need consent?
  • What form would this consent take? If the landlord mandates a Licence to Alter rather than say a simple letter, do I have to comply? I can see the benefit for both parties, but one of the other two freeholders is likely to drag it out and make it expensive.
  • The lease refers to "unreasonable delay" in giving consent. What length of time constitutes unreasonable? The same freeholder has a history of taking a month or more to reply to emails.

Many thanks in advance!

Screenshot 2023-04-07 at 12.49.57.png

Screenshot 2023-04-07 at 12.51.07.png

None the above is Structual so no need for Building Control 

I would use a solicitor to draft a letter stating the above and send a copy to the leaseholders Then everyone knows where they stand 

Should be straightforward from there