Hi I posted earlier on the introduction forum, is it okay to ask for advice on the various forums but it isn't your own property or build?

Niall Patrick

Thanks for reading but I can't get back to my own do-er upper until my landlord his regular gas boiler service engineer and the new being honest woeful take the money and run 'facilities management company' or whatever they call themselves get this boiler issue fixed in myself and my wifes rental.  I can't leave her on her own to empty builders buckets of perfectly good warm fresh water.  It's sickening, the wastage not just the gas but the water.  We've no water tank it's all directly from the mains so thats a 10 litre bucket every 12 hours.

I'm desperate to isolate the boilers main feed of water but I'm stumped.  Is it allowable to post a detailed problem on the main forums even though it isn't my own property? 

I rebuilt part of my rented house plumbing with help from here during my build.

As it happened, I was renting from another BH member who I'm now helping with his new build that's replacing the site of that now demolished rental, but that's by the by 😂

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, joth said:

I rebuilt part of my rented house plumbing with help from here during my build.

As it happened, I was renting from another BH member who I'm now helping with his new build that's replacing the site of that now demolished rental, but that's by the by 😂

The tangled webs we weave 

• Thanks 1