Enclosing on neighbour's party wall

nmh

We're renovating a Victorian semi. The neighbours recently built a single story rear extension into the garden and we're now doing exactly the same. If both builds had happened at the same time, the party wall would have gone straight over the boundary line. But they built first and have agreed to us 'enclosing' their wall (I now pay 50% of this wall) and we will build off this wall for our single storey rear extension (which will be an exact mirror of theirs). 

Party wall agreement already exists for the rest of the building and the surveyor says I can just add this additional enclosure notice to the existing agreement. Says it's just a page including a picture of the wall in question (attached), quoting the amount paid to enclose on the wall and getting all the relevant signatures to show agreement.

Has anyone experience of this addition and the wording needed? Any enclosure notice templates I could work from? Any help much appreciated. 

IMG_20220428_132955651_HDR.jpg

1 hour ago, jonM said:

Can you take advice from the solicitor who drew up the original party wall agreement ? 

Yes - he says just write a few lines outlining the enclosure and he'll add it to the party wall agreement. He's basically leaving me to it and will then check the wording (hopefully). Was just wondering if anyone had the wording in lieu of my surveyor not offering it to me. Thx