MVHR 125MM flexible inlet/outlet Ducting?

I have a really awkward run to get my inlet and outlet pipes through to the ceiling. 

Metal rigid Ducting is killing me, trying to find a routing! Lost several hours and still struggling. 

Is there an equiv to the 125mm smooth bore Ducting the installer used to connect the MVHR to the rooms. 

Due to a poor installer letting me down, I'm stuck trying to resolve this myself! :(

Thanks in advance. 

Thanks, frustratingly I have managed to route it....there is just so little space to insulate it & seal each joint (roof vents & worried about water ingress) that I want to test other options before I doom myself to kissing goodbye to the skin on my knuckles! 

I have ordered a length of the above to test it, so fingers crossed!

1 minute ago, Andehh said:

Thanks, frustratingly I have managed to route it....there is just so little space to insulate it & seal each joint (roof vents & worried about water ingress) that I want to test other options before I doom myself to kissing goodbye to the skin on my knuckles! 

I have ordered a length of the above to test it, so fingers crossed!

I use the Illbruck 330 foam to insulate where other materials are impractical / impossible to install effectively.