Finally we have full go ahead following Nutrient assessment

So finally we been granted full permission to proceed, my drainage pan has been approved 

and deemed I do not impact the nutrients to the broads in addition to those expected by my initial application that was already approved, common sense has prevailed.  Quite why I had to wait when this assessment was done 29th September I’m not sure.

But it done now. Hooorahhh  

South Norfolk and Broadland District Council

Habitat Regulations Assessment (HRA) 
Screening 

Please note: Undertaking the HRA process is the responsibility of South Norfolk and Broadland District Council as the Competent Authority for the purpose of the Habitats Regulations. However, it is the responsibility of the Applicant to provide the Competent Authority with the information that they require for this purpose.

HRA Drafting Date:

29 September 2022

HRA Completion Date:

29 September 2022

Application Reference:

2022/0699

Application Address

Land North of Brickle Loke, Stoke Holy Cross, Norfolk

Application Description:

Variation of conditions 2, 4 and 6  amended drawings, materials and velux windows

Proximity to SPA/SAC

Within catchment of The Broads SAC

Lead Planning Officer:

Please note that all references in this assessment to the ‘Habitats Regulations’ refer to The Conservation of Habitats and Species Regulations 2017 (as amended).

Stage 1 – Details of the Plan or Project

Does this application relate to residential development only?

Yes

European site potentially impacted by planning application, plan or project:

The Broads SAC

Is the planning application directly connected with or necessary to the management of the site [If yes, Applicant should have providedevidence and justification]]

No

Are there any other projects or plans that together with the planning application being assessed could affect the site? [Applicant to provide the information sufficient to allow an ‘in combination’ effect to be assessed]

No

Stage 2 – HRA Screening Assessment

Screening under Regulation 63(1)(a) of the Habitats Regulations – Significance test: the Applicant is to provide evidence so that a judgement can be made as to whether there could be any potential significant impacts of the development on the integrity of the SPA/SAC/Ramsar.

Whilst the application site falls within the Broads Catchment Area shown on the NE map, and does provide overnight accommodation, it does not present any increased foul water implications beyond those that would occur lawfully under the consented and implementable permission 2021/1154.  The scheme would not lead to non-sewerage discharge to watercourses that would necessitate an appropriate assessment for nutrient neutrality. 

Does the evidence submitted suggest the proposal will lead to a likely significant effect, without mitigation measures, on European Site integrity?

No

• Like 4