battery powered large format digital photo viewer?

Adsibob

I'm looking for a battery powered version of something like this: https://www.netgear.com/uk/home/digital-art-canvas/canvasii/?utm_source=Google Shopping&utm_campaign=Netgear PLA Feed&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=244&cid=uk-best-wifi6-srch-cpc&utm_source=shopping&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=uk-best-wifi6-shopping-cpc&gclid=CjwKCAjw5P2aBhAlEiwAAdY7dC4gKaeExybhrmjZTZn5SG2ofi0tO3oBSdmRE69WPKqK1vhUaa-nUxoCX1QQAvD_BwE

I'd like to display some art work digitally, but didn't think ahead to have a power socket in the right place on the wall. Thought a battery powered version should exist, but struggling to find something big enough. Needs to be at least A4 size, but preferably closer to A3.

Any ideas?

Edited by Adsibob

40 minutes ago, TonyT said:

It’s DC powered so probably easy enough that make/buy a battery back to suit and connnect it via the DC plug.

that won't solve my issue though, which is that I want to hang something without any cables/battery packs showing.

50 minutes ago, TonyT said:

Recess them behind the picture?

I think that would make the picture very bulky. The problem is that once the battery pack is big enough to have a 13A socket in it (shallowest I could find is this one), and once you add the thickness of the plug (and any transformer it has) you end up with a very thick build up.

But your idea of a separate power pack is a good one. I wonder if I could power it from something like this, which is only 15.5mm thick.