CHS Architectural Ironmongery...just no

8ball

A bit of a moan about a door hardware supplier...........

I'd been looking for some door hardware and decided to go with some Zoo Hardware handles, latches and hinges and had a good scout around the tinterweb for a supplier and came across a company called CHS Architectural Ironmongery in the South West area of the UK. I made an order from the website as the items I was interested in had a good price and in stock, 1 week later and nothing from the company so emailed to chase the order. I got an email back from a guy called George a day later saying that some items not in stock but will be dispatched in a couple of days, well a week later and still nothing. I emailed to chase the order again and they couldn't even bother to reply until numerous emails later and another 4 days had passed I received an email saying again they where out of stock AGAIN. Obviously the dispatch date previously given was a lie and they just left me hanging.

Just simple communication and a bit of honesty from the company would have made things a lot easier and wouldn't result in me giving them a bad rep, fair enough company's get out of stock but usually they tell customers about it eh?

Anyway I cancelled the order and they refunded me.................rant done