Secondary Glazing

Afternoon folks. 

I'm after some help. We have a big stained glass window in our hall/stairs area of a 1930's semi. When we moved it had glass secondary glazing installed. I removed them to clean and repair the existing windows. Unfortunately this was a while a go and I've managed to lose the fixings to hold the glass panels in place. Does anyone know what they're called and what I should be looking for? As they're glass they need to be substantial. 

Many thanks

1 minute ago, Invader75 said:

I saw these but was concerned they might not be strong enough. 

Think the strength will depend mostly on the screw, how secure it is in the wood and how many along the bottom. The plastic is just to protect the glass edge from the screw. Tiny stress cracks can cause toughened glass to shatter. For same reason never stand toughened glass on concrete, tiles or stone. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Temp said:

Think the strength will depend mostly on the screw, how secure it is in the wood and how many along the bottom. The plastic is just to protect the glass edge from the screw. Tiny stress cracks can cause toughened glass to shatter. For same reason never stand toughened glass on concrete, tiles or stone. 

Great. Thank you. I'll order some and see if they work. 👍🏻