CoP of non-heatpump ground source heating and cooling

I have, and purely economically it can’t compete, but unless I’ve gravely misunderstood something a borehole only requires a localised disturbance in the ground (plus whatever the drilling rig causes to the ground underneath it) while a horizontal loop requires a large open area which gets dug open and turned into something like a lawn.

Most mvhr units spend most of their energy exchanging air that is not stale, either because people are out, or in a different room.  If you have in/out ducting to all rooms with CO2 duct monitors, you could ventilate only occupied rooms, which would massively reduce the air movement requirement.  
I understand that you’d like an enthalpy heat exchanger, to keep moisture in the house- an important idea at the air flow rates you are considering.  You could improve efficiency by adding an extra, possibly conventional, heat exchanger core on the ‘outside’ pipes of the enthaply heat exchanger.  I think this will effectively add the two total heat exchange areas together, increasing efficiency.

Heat gained into windows is best prevented, rather than battled, I think.