Patio Inspiration - Porcelain and Rendered Planters

We are really after some patio inspiration. We have been saving and are in a position where we should have enough money for the porcelain and materials and we have found someone who will lay it too and do any brick work and can work with my dad to prepare the ground etc. 

So here is a little video ....

Now we love the idea of some kind of rendered brick planters around the patio like these - ignoring the steps (pinched from a random Facebook page). Our neighbour is a plasterer and has said he can render anything the same as the house.

Screenshot_2022-08-07-08-38-12-168_com.facebook.katana.thumb.jpg.7395dd1a6ad819719804bcc56c4a2bea.jpg

Screenshot_2022-08-07-08-37-38-009_com.facebook.katana.thumb.jpg.30e2db15ab591cc9544623f4f9953c4e.jpg

The issue is what to do with the left and right as we would love to have the patio enclosed but on the left the downspout is in the way and on both sides it wouldn't be wide enough for wall planters to be attached - and with the EWI I'm a bit apprehensive on anything fixed to the house.  The patio needs building up as we have a drop at the moment and the grass area would likely be level as the ground needs raising in parts as it's all uneven and messy. Ideally we would like some kind of path then leading to the old septic tank paved area which we will extend and repave in porcelain and have some kind of pergola area.

So, inspire me please! Any other ideas or suggestions?