Trouble getting MVHR machine connected to Brink Home

I have a Brink Flair 400. This is almost identical to the Brink Excellent, which I think @jack has.

I’ve been struggling to get it connected to the brink-home.com website, which supposedly then lets you access all the machine’s data and some settings/controls through their web portal.

I’ve got the MVHR onto my WLAN, signal is very good according to my Unifi app. The procedure for getting the machine onto Brink home is to enter the serial number and a password into their website (after creating a logon username and password):

4A77FBF8-88C6-4459-BBE8-04E15C9E1762.thumb.jpeg.75e901ab07e46ce6204f1ab53ab76ef3.jpeg

I’ve put my serial number in, which I’m confident is correct, but the password is just what I’ve been given by the installer at CVC, which is Install1

I get an error message saying that either the password or the serial number are incorrect.

Does anybody know what the correct password might be, or how to reset the system password?

I’ve tried contacting CVC about this a few times and they’ve really let me down. Nice company, but poor customer service after you’ve paid the final bill, which they forced me to do even though I identified this issue. They said we will sort it out later, but until you pay the final invoice you can’t have your commissioning certificate.