Bay window problem's

Willowash

IMG_20220517_172712783.thumb.jpg.5a0fb8871cc5a23620dda5a72970dab6.jpgHi all 

I have just had some windows and doors fitted to our property, and on inspection was not happy with what I found. The main problem is with the bay window and more to the point the bay posts and their fitting (or lack of it) I have had several conversations with the manager of the company involved who has told me that there is nothing wrong, as you can see the bay post isn't sat on the sill and nether is the window frame  these are the photos I have sent to him and he as also come out to inspect when we were not in. I would appreciate any feedback from you thanks 

Edited by Willowash
File not added

Look like they don't fit. Not very good at all. If they were supply and fit then they should sort it out. If you measured up yourself then that's on you. A bay window is a bit trickier to measure but still run of the mill stuff for a window fitter..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Miek said:

Look like they don't fit. Not very good at all. If they were supply and fit then they should sort it out. If you measured up yourself then that's on you. A bay window is a bit trickier to measure but still run of the mill stuff for a window fitter..

These were done by a big window company supplied and fitted by them this is the finished windows I was left with and am in the process of a complaintIMG_20220517_172827167.thumb.jpg.688b45aa3750edafb972f4205d5f356c.jpg

10 hours ago, gaz_moose said:

is the company FENSA or CERTAS approved? sounds like you need to be speaking to them.

looks like they have got the angles wrong on the bay. 

Yes they are FENSA approved I have requested that the manager comes out to look at the work with regards to rectifying the work