Bathroom Mixer repairer required please ?

Fallingditch

This is a somewhat unusual request.

Here is a Hansgrohe Focus E bidet mixer with the head removed:

IMG_20170518_220516.thumb.jpg.e9256f3ce1ee623790cb005da78c58c6.jpg

The parts list for this mixer can be found here:

https://spares.hansgrohe.co.uk/etk/UK/product/31720000/8796459937635.seam?fsid=&q=31720000&lang=en_GB&wcms=UK#

The problem with this mixer is that the rubber tails are at risk of failing and should therefore be replaced. According to Hansgrohe, the mixer can be completely disassembled. New tails and other parts are available ex stock.

However the white plastic component, visible in the top of the mixer, has become very securely wedged in place, and none of the people round here has been able to shift it.  Without removing it, we cannot get the tails out.

So my question is this does anybody know of anyone offering a service who would refurbish a mixer tap?

I would simply buy a new one, but they discontinued this model in December 2016 (wish I'd known) and every other tap in the house (six of them) is a Focus E - it would be really annoying to have to put a non-matching one in at this stage of the proceedings!

(I know that many people will thing this is a bit OTT, but thats what happens when you build a house …)

IMG_20170518_220522.jpg

Remove the aerator (12) and ball joint (11) and the fixings from the outlet - look into the body and see if you can withdraw the tag (9) from the body releasing the mixer body. 

Grohe taps have something similar - that sometimes needs levering out too...