Cavity wall insulation- Thermal bridging psi values

Hi All 

Does anyone have any alternatives to kingspan that can provide psi values for a 100mm brick-100mm cavity (with 50mm insulation board) and 100 mm dense concrete block?

I was first looking at QUINN/MANNOK as its about half the price, have all the relevant details except for psi values when using a 50mm insulation board. Essentially what I'm looking for is similar to the attached with a cheaper product so wondered if anyone had had any luck with this

Thanks

Jordan

1581676158_50mmCavityKoolthermK108(50mmin100mmcavity)StandardDetails-2ndIssueFebruary2019.pdf

21 hours ago, Jordan1 said:

Hi All 

Does anyone have any alternatives to kingspan that can provide psi values for a 100mm brick-100mm cavity (with 50mm insulation board) and 100 mm dense concrete block?

I was first looking at QUINN/MANNOK as its about half the price, have all the relevant details except for psi values when using a 50mm insulation board. Essentially what I'm looking for is similar to the attached with a cheaper product so wondered if anyone had had any luck with this

Thanks

Jordan

1581676158_50mmCavityKoolthermK108(50mmin100mmcavity)StandardDetails-2ndIssueFebruary2019.pdf 3.1 MB · 2 downloads

Boards in the cavity isn't the best choice. Plenty if threads here if you search.

Eps beads or full fill mineral wool are a more robust option along with standard 7N blocks. You'll need a wider cavity for the same U value however.