BPC discount code

2 minutes ago, Conor said:

Phone them up to place the order and see if you can get a discount. I did without even having to ask. Saved me £200.

Hi @Conor how did you find them ? just had their quotes arrive they seem where they should be and don't know if i have the energy or enthusiasm to spend time shopping around.  

1 hour ago, Buzz said:

Hi @Conor how did you find them ? just had their quotes arrive they seem where they should be and don't know if i have the energy or enthusiasm to spend time shopping around.  

Well I bought a couple Salda Smarty 3x units from them, and at the time nobody else was selling them, but got them for £950 each. Think they were on at £1200. Generally fast and good to deal with.

1 minute ago, Conor said:

Well I bought a couple Salda Smarty 3x units from them, and at the time nobody else was selling them, but got them for £950 each. Think they were on at £1200. Generally fast and good to deal with.

Thanks Mate, they have quoted on 3 different units but like the sound of the vent axia plus B  @ £2600 including the ducting kit , it is for a 245m2 bungalow , 7 supply and 6 extracts, seems a decent price to me ? 

I shopped about after getting quote from BPC, mainly because I couldnt work out where I was going to install the unit and run the ducting, and I was buying kit in dribs and drabs using my salary rather than the build capex.  Purchased bits from efans, blauberg, and BPC, they all seem to be better priced on some items than others, just got to make sure the small order values are worth any postage charges...

• Thanks 1