Best type of screed for 75mm thickness with UFH

cbk

Can anybody offer guidance on options for ground floor screed.  I was planning to use one of the many self levelling types as final finish will be porcelain tiles. But my builder advises these can’t be laid thicker than 50mm and even that will take ages to dry ready for tiling.  So any recommendations for a 75mm layer and I've got  about 100m2 to lay.

I was planning to do this pretty late in the build after the ceilings have been plastered at least to maintain a neat floor for tiling. 

We used Longfloor IntegraCure. 60mm over ~ 65sqm. 

UFH was commissioned 7 days after pouring and we tiled after that. It's been down around 6 months now, over the depths of winter and we've had no problems.

We just used regular sand cement screed. UFH and stone.

Only issue we had was..  Didn't know we needed expansion joints at doorways and had a crack. Basically the screed in each room shrank towards its own centre. The crack propagated through the stone above because we tiled through the doorway. An expansion gap (aka deliberately straight crack) and careful placement of grout lines lover it would have avoided the problem. No cracks anywhere else.