Got the network map, what does 3 phase look like?

Hiya, we have a pole we want to move for access. I was told it carried 3 phase to a disused biz premises across the road. It's not appearing on the network map even as decommissioned. So here is the legend. What I see on the map is green circles joined by green lines going up the street.

So how can I tell if there is 3 phase present now or not? Concerned about cost.

Also there is a thick tension wire coming from the pole which is on the street, into our garden. Wonder if that would be good for negotiating? 2 wires also come from it dissecting our garden right through to the street in front of our house. They are quite low - lower than the apex of the roof. They need moved too. We don't know if there are any wayleaves, have never received anything.

External_Legend.pdf

Edited by CalvinHobbes

9 hours ago, CalvinHobbes said:

Also there is a thick tension wire coming from the pole which is on the street, into our garden. Wonder if that would be good for negotiating? 2 wires also come from it dissecting our garden right through to the street in front of our house. They are quite low - lower than the apex of the roof. They need moved too. We don't know if there are any wayleaves, have never received anything.

You can check with the Wayleave Dept. at your DNO for wayleaves for the stay and overrsailing cables. You can ask the DNO to remove them.

• Like 1