Recommended fitter in Perth

Thorfun

Greetings to my Scottish brethren, I am in need of assistance.

my brother had a stroke quite a few years ago and was lucky to survive.

he has very bad aphasia and, because of that, struggles to communicate with people. he has moved to Perth and has bought was he believes is his final home. it is cold and leaky and in need of some new windows and EWI.

first to be fixed is the windows and doors. he is getting quotes and after speaking to neighbours he seems to be getting the impression that the window companies are taking advantage of his disability and giving high quotes. now, this might not be the case and I've told him to get more quotes so he can compare but I was just wondering if anyone in that area of Scotland could highly recommend a quality window/door company/fitter that won't take the pi$$.

I'm hoping that he's just a bit paranoid and the quotes he's got are legitimate but it's hard for me as I live so far away to be of any real assistance here. hence the request for help.

After the windows are done I can broach the subject of EWI which I believe there are still grants for in Scotland.

if someone knows of a company that will do both windows/doors and external wall insulation (some form of green energy consultancy or the like I guess) then I'll also take those recommendations.

many thanks in advance.

12 hours ago, craig said:

Give me a shout, I’ll put you in touch with a team I use. You’ll be able to deal direct.

thanks Craig. I was thinking of contacting you anyway but thought you only did triple glazed but looking at your website again I see that Zyle Fenster offer double glazed units.

I've back to back meetings today so I'll give you a ring next week sometime to discuss options with you if that's ok.

• Like 1