3 big holes, how to fill them =)

Take a look if you would at my current rear design. See if my thinking makes sense

RearPerfection.thumb.jpg.3863066e91068cec770c8e60856f6114.jpg

The things I'm balancing:

1/ I want a quick walking path to enter/exit into the garden, which means a 'standard door' (not a slider, but the end of a bifold is fine) needs to be in the corner - close to the kitchen. The purple 'x' kinda feels too far out of the way, especially if you're coming from the kitchen

walk.thumb.jpg.b41fbd30a02f78c811100bd1e69627c4.jpg

2/ Putting a bifold with the 'single door' either in the dining room or in the living room gap, will hinder the terrace when they are open 

bonk

3/ Instead, folding at least one bifold into the corner feels more elegant, so I guess the other gap needs a door:

properbifold.jpg.4744f246dcf94044ae34b2af9424ce6b.jpg

-> Will that work? Is my 3D program rendering this OK or (especially since the walls are passivhaus thickness!) is there too much clunkiness here?

4/ We don't care too much if the rightmost door should be a slider or a bifold, but a slider seems somewhat better, although the bifold could fold into the corner as well. 

Update: we think maybe this might be an improvement:

frenchie.thumb.jpg.108087a616fba66dda001afa2ed5c5e1.jpg

Given that the door gap as currently depicted (of course my version is less precise than the real design TBC) is 2090 and the average door is 765mm- 765*4=3060 I might have to make the right window slightly smaller than the right door. 

The improvement here being that the door doesn't clash with the folded bifold. Not perfect, they can hit each other, but in the final positions they tuck neatly against each other.

Edited by puntloos