urgent help please

Hi can anyone help me suggest a solution to an issue with a wall we have put up. My neighbour agreed to us replacing an existing wall,but now its up they dont like our new wall on there side. They say it looks ugly. The wall has already been changed twice and its cost me over 1000 pounds so far with the ** and its still not finished. Im running out of money as we have had some dodgy builders who ripped us off for 14000 for some groundwork, so i really dont want to have to take this down again.
I need to sort this, this week as neighbour is currently away and i would rather do it now and sort it now.
im posting some pictures of before, currently and the end hopefully result.
As you can see the neighbour wants there original bricks to be covered over on there side of the wall, we suggested brick slips but they are not happy, they want full bricks.
we think we can push the design across abit so we can get some full bricks in on there side, but the issue is the cream bits on the top, to move them over we would need to build the brick pillar across, we were thinking metal stainless steel rods into the mortar to hold the 2 piece above. would this work? can anyone suggest anything?

Image (90).jpeg

Image (91).jpeg

Image (93).jpeg

Image (94).jpeg

Image (95).jpeg

move pillar across.jpg

3 minutes ago, CHARIS said:

Hi can anyone help me suggest a solution to an issue with a wall we have put up. My neighbour agreed to us replacing an existing wall,but now its up they dont like our new wall on there side. They say it looks ugly. ...

Something's not right here......

They agree to you replacing it  you do so, and they say it looks ugly. 

5 minutes ago, CHARIS said:

... I need to sort this, this week as neighbour is currently away and i would rather do it now and sort it now....

The neighbour comes back and you've done what you think is the bee's whatsits.... what if they say it's even worse ? 

We'd all like our build issues to be sorted now , I've  a list as long as my arm on our site. Sometimes - if you have to co-operate - then things take longer.

This website is full of stories of people who have bent over too far to live at peace with neighbours.

I'm not arguing you should just get on and do it, but I am saying only you can judge whether or not just getting on with it will NOT cause more aggro.

ive only really got the bricky for this week, he is finishing our main build wednesday and then this wall.  the neighbour has agreed he is happy if i can put a 4 inch pier of his bricks on his side of the wall, so thats why im asking if anyone knows how to hold up those bricks if i move them across, would a cantlever arm work?

Tony do you mean this , so move this pillar across, so the white part I now put bricks like his in here. My only query is do I just put steel bars under the first brick on the wall to support the bricks above . Would have thought that was ample

DC4B88D3-9009-4577-B82A-61536051E700.png