Roof pitch of extension

Hi All,

I am in the planning stage of a project for a single storey extension and I am sorted with most things.

However, I am stuck with the roof pitch, I need a minimum of 15 degree for the tiles I want to use.

I am looking at 3 meters at ridge height and possibly 2.4 or 2.3 meters at eaves height, my question is what would be the pitch of these options.

Thanks in advance

3 hours ago, Marty4000 said:

However, I am stuck with the roof pitch, I need a minimum of 15 degree for the tiles I want to use.

I am looking at 3 meters at ridge height and possibly 2.4 or 2.3 meters at eaves height, my question is what would be the pitch of these options.

Not enough info.

The vertical difference/horizontal difference must be 0.27 or greater for at least 15°

6 hours ago, A_L said:

Not enough info.

The vertical difference/horizontal difference must be 0.27 or greater for at least 15°

What further info do you require?

Does this help, the roof area is 4 meters width by 4 meters length

10 hours ago, Marty4000 said:

Does this help, the roof area is 4 meters width by 4 meters length

If this is the usual two pitched roof with the ridge in the middle then the ridge needs to be at least 2 * 0.27m or 0.54m above the eaves.

If it is a single pitch roof then one side has to be at least 0.27 * 4m or 1.08m above the opposite side.

25 minutes ago, A_L said:

If this is the usual two pitched roof with the ridge in the middle then the ridge needs to be at least 2 * 0.27m or 0.54m above the eaves.

If it is a single pitch roof then one side has to be at least 0.27 * 4m or 1.08m above the opposite side.

Thanks A_L just what I was after