Greetings

Jon D

Hello all

Have just joined today.

About myself - I'm middle aged (roughly!) and in East Dorset. I've completed renovation work, a large new build extension, just finishing a complete strip-out refurb on a 2 bedroom bungalow, and now I've got a small plot with full planning consent for a 2 bedroom bungalow. The latter will be created by severing land from the parent refurbed bungalow's garden.

I have a question regarding typical timescale from advertising the plot for sale to the buyer signing on the dotted line and commencing work. I shall have a look in the section "Building Plots, Land & Renovation Properties" to see if there's anything similar discussed there and add to it or start a topic anew.

Cheers, Jon

Edited by Jon D
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, BuildInspire said:

Hi everyone, just introducing myself. 40 year old. We've been looking at getting a mortgage not seen anything suitable. We have now decided, building is someewe should really look into. So our journey starts here. Wish me luck. 

Good afternoon and welcome,  and you could have started your own thread in the new members (introduce yourself) section. 

Edited by markc