Windows not quite as expected - distortion issue

Adsibob

8 hours ago, MJNewton said:

It is normally something they'd shout about as each glass manufacturer (there are only three in the UK - Pilkington, Saint Gobain and Guardian) have big marketing departments with trademarks and fancy diagrams representing their particular implementation of coatings, iron content etc. It would normally also be specified on the glass units themselves as a sticker has to be applied post-manufacturer to indicate which way round they go. I was going to suggest getting in touch with whoever made them as I've found them (well, admittedly I've only spoken to Saint Gobain) to be very helpful in discussing 'technical' matters.

The manufacturer’s website just says this about their glass:

The AG210 is supplied with 24mm double glazed units, using warm edged spacer bars, argon filled cavities and high performing low E glass. The low U value and increased solar gain means the units provide excellent thermal insulation whilst allowing optimum solar gain to pass through the glazing and heat the interior of the building, helping to reduce heating costs.

Other unit configurations including solar control, acoustic and laminated panes available on request.

15 minutes ago, Adsibob said:

The manufacturer’s website just says this about their glass:

The AG210 is supplied with 24mm double glazed units, using warm edged spacer bars, argon filled cavities and high performing low E glass. The low U value and increased solar gain means the units provide excellent thermal insulation whilst allowing optimum solar gain to pass through the glazing and heat the interior of the building, helping to reduce heating costs.

Other unit configurations including solar control, acoustic and laminated panes available on request.

That's all fairly standard/generic so they may well switch between different suppliers.