Kitchen & Utility Plumbing

gardenwall

Hi, have had extension just done and we have vertical soil pipes coming up through the slab for the kitchen area and also utility, which I believe will be cut down flush / or close to the floor.  The just go into a drain that goes from back of house to front, and into which soil pipe is also connected. ICs are at front and back of house. Ive not seen this set up before e.g. kitchen waste normally goes to outside drain etc. So just thinking about what fittings will be required to get multiple pipes discharging in to the two upright pipes.  Utility will have a tap, boiler condensate and washing machine (possibly dryer too).  Kitchen one will have tap and washing machine going into it.

I've seen the pictures of a socket / connector that had one 50mm hole at the top; is that all that will be needed i.e. would the wastes be combined before going into soil pipe via one pipe,?  Or do you get adaptors with 3 or 4 entry points?  I did find an old thread on here where it also talked about a rodding eye? So I understand that it will be good to have access for rodding, though not sure what a rodding eye is?  And why would the latter be required specifically i.e. if there was a blockage couldn't the wastes just be disconnected and the rod put through the 50mm hole?

Any advice appreciated. I have little plumbing knowledge, but want to get it clear on what the best set -up is so I can ask for it to be done that way.

Thank you.