Roofing Membrane

I am tossing up between Permo Forte and Tyvek Supro. It's going to be installed in a couple of weeks time (hopefully) so the conditions could be challenging. A Christmas shutdown probably means the membrane is exposed to the elements for longer than I'd like as well. I lean towards the Permo Forte. Any thoughts?

Both would be ok 

I used Tyvek 

We installed the membrane in Feb 

Pretty rotten weather and myself and my wife spent two weeks slating the roof in

The two garages where done the same way Then Brexit arrived and we couldn’t get any slates for most of the winter 

End of Feb to the beginning of May 

They both stayed watertight 

I think the summer months are harder on an exposed membrane 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, MortarThePoint said:

I am tossing up between Permo Forte and Tyvek Supro. It's going to be installed in a couple of weeks time (hopefully) so the conditions could be challenging. A Christmas shutdown probably means the membrane is exposed to the elements for longer than I'd like as well. I lean towards the Permo Forte. Any thoughts?

Have premium membranes been specced by your architect..? Both are the "expensive" end of the spectrum, and unless there is a good reason, any of the Cromar / Permo Ecovent etc would work just as well for half the price.